Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Queenie: Elite Eight All-Star

FOSTER NEEDED!
Queenie

2013 Statistics
Born: 2011
Weight: ~80 pounds
Breed: Boxer/Mastiff mix
Adoption Fee: $50 during March Adoption Madness

Career Stats: Hi, my name is Queenie because I like being the Queen. A few months ago my dad got ill and could no longer take care of me so I had to go to the Bedford County Animal Shelter until the nice people from Bedford Humane Society took me into foster care. I am very athletic and love to play, but I'm a big girl so I need a little more training to learn not to jump. I haven’t had any potty accidents here and they are trying to teach me some manners. I still like to jump up a lot because I’m so excited! A big girl like me could knock someone over very easily. I walk well on a leash unless I see a squirrel or a cat, so I'm learning how to control that, too. I like to play fetch inside or out. I want to be a lap dog, but I haven’t found a lap big enough yet. 

Queenie is currently in boarding because our foster space for her didn't work out. We'd love to find her a foster home while she waits for adoption. Or if you're interested in trying a foster-to-adopt option, let us know!






Career Prospects: I am usually ok with other animals, but I do love to play and I'm a big girl. I am looking for someone to play ball with or go hiking and who has a soft spot for me to sleep at night. I am currently getting some training and everyone says I'm super smart. So, I'd really love someone that will be clear with what they want from me because all I really want is a person of my own to make happy. 

Watch this great video of me playing soccer! I've got some great skills!





Submit or download an adoption application at http://bhsva.org/adoptions-home.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment