Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Blue Belle: Sweet Sixteen All-Star




Blue Belle

2013 Statistics
Born: ~2011
Weight: Medium
Breed: Domestic Medium Hair
Adoption Fee: $20 during March Adoption Madness

Career Stats:  My name is Blue Belle, I am a loving 1 year old girl who so desperately seeks a home. I was found at a dumpster by a volunteer. I begged her to take me home and she did. During my checkup I was diagnosed with Feline Leukemia. I am currently healthy otherwise and showing no symptoms of my disease. I am desperate to find a loving home where I can live out my life and with a family that understands my disease. 





Career Prospects: I must be in a home as an only cat, or with other Feline Leukemia positive cats. I am such a love bug that I would like a lap of my own and not have to share it!


Watch Blue Belle's special dance in this episode of BHS Desperate Housecats (Blue Belle's segment starts around 5:15):



If you're interested in meeting Blue Belle, you can visit our Headquarters during office hours. Email info@bhsva.org for more information. Or submit an adoption application at www.bhsva.org/adoption-home.htm.

No comments:

Post a Comment